Do not hesitate to ask!
E-mail us now!
Day Cruise with Lagoon 420
Departure from: Ammoudi Bay
Return to: Ammoudi Bay
Departure Time: 10:00 am
Duration: 5 hours
Max Capacity: 16 passengers
Price per group of up to 6 pax: 1000€ for Low Season / 1200€ for High Season
Price per extra pax for both seasons: 70€
* Low season: Aprin 1st - May 15th & Oct. 1st - Nov. 30th
* High season: May 16th - Sep. 30th
Start your sailing adventure from the picturesque Ammoudi Bay, let us unravel for you the hidden treasures of Santorini.
First stop near the Volcano and the Hot Springs for approximately 30 minutes, enjoy a swim in the therapeutic waters. We continue sailing in the Aegean blue waters, passing by Aspronisi and moving across to the Indian Rock & Venetian Lighthouse with cinematic landscapes ideal for photography and video.
Second stop at the famous Volcanic Red beach for swimming and snorkeling for approximately 30 minutes.
Third stop at the White Beach and Mesa Pigadia for approximately 30 minutes where you can relax, swim or snorkel while we are preparing a Greek cuisine inspired BBQ on board. On the way back enjoy the dramtic views of the Caldera rim till we reach Ammoudi Bay passing by the isle of St. Nicolas.
Our Captain isat your disposal to ask for any route changes and make your sea excursion an absolutely personalized experience.
* Scheduled times and itinerary may vary according to weather conditions and sunset time
The Cruise Package Includes
- Complimentary pickup and return with our a/c minibus.
- Surprise gift.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Traditional Greek Mezedes (tzatziki, dolmadakia, potato salad)
- BBQ prepared on board (Pork chops or Chicken fillet)
- Greek salad
- Seafood pasta salad
- Greek Bread
- Traditional Sweets
- Fresh Fruits
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meal available upon request.
- Open Bar with Santorinian wine, Geerk Ouzo, Beer, Juice, Refreshments and Water.
- Sail across the Caldera.
- Swim near the Volcano - Hot Springs, Red Beach and White Beach.
- Enjoy a full BBQ on board.
- An Experience of a Lifetime.
* Please indicate your site of residence/accommodation on the Island at the comments section, for your transportation arrangements.