Do not hesitate to ask!
E-mail us now!
Day Cruise with Lagoon 380
Departure from: Ammoudi Bay
Return to: Ammoudi Bay
Departure Time: 10:00 am
Duration: 5 hours
Max Capacity: 14 passengers
Price per group of up to 6 pax: 800€ for Low Season / 990€ for High Season
Price per extra pax for both seasons: 70€
* Low season: Aprin 1st - May 15th & Oct. 1st - Nov. 30th
* High season: May 16th - Sep. 30th
Embark from Ammoudi Bay and sailing towards Volcano and Hot Springs with a first stop of ± 30 minutes for swimming at the therapeutic waters.
We continue sailing in the Aegean blue waters, passing Aspronisi and moving across to Indian Rock & Venetian Lighthouse with cinematic landscapes ideal for photography and video.
Second stop to famous Volcanic Red beach for swimming and snorkeling for ± 30 minutes.
Third stop at the White Beach and Mesa Pigadia for ± 60 minutes where you can relax, swim or snorkel while we are preparing your BBQ on board.
On the way back enjoy the dramatic views of Caldera rim till we reach Ammoudi Bay passing by the isle of St. Nicolas.
Our Captain is disposal to ask for any route changes and make your sea excursion an absolutely personalized experience.
* Scheduled times and itinerary may vary according to weather conditions and sunset time
The Cruise Package Includes
- Complimentary pickup and return with our a/c minibus.
- Island map on board with information about Santorini.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Traditional Greek Mezedes (tzatziki, ntolmadakia, potato salad)
- BBQ prepared on board (Pork chops or Chicken fillet)
- Greek salad
- Seafood pasta salad
- Greek Bread
- Traditional Sweets
- Fresh Fruits
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meal available upon request.
- Open Bar with Santorinian wine, Geerk Ouzo, Beer, Juice, Refreshments and Water.
- Sail across Caldera.
- Swim at the Volcano - Hot Springs, Red Beach and White Beach.
- Enjoy a full BBQ on board dinner.
- Life time Experience.
* Please note your Hotel stay at the comments section, and any additional requests about your reservation.